- Delivery Date is a required field.
- Return Date is a required field.
10 Cubic Yard
The 10-yard dumpster holds up to 1.5 tons of material and is perfect for accommodating virtually any small project. At a height of 3½ ft., it’s easy to load, and at a length of just 13 ft., this dumpster is perfect for fitting into tight spaces.
Deliveries begin at 8 a.m., and our latest removal time is 4 p.m.
Unacceptable Waste Materials
- Aerosol cans
- All liquids
- Chemical products
- Concrete, Asphalt and Brick & Block
- Contaminated oils (mixed with solvents, gasoline, etc.)
- Fluorescent tubes
- Food Waste
- Hazardous waste
- Herbicides & pesticides
- Industrial waste
- Lubricating/hydraulic oil
- Medical waste
- Motor oil
- Oil filters
- Other flammable liquids
- Paint (except completely dried latex paint cans, no liquids)
- Petroleum-contaminated soil/lead paint chips
- Propane tanks
- Radioactive material
- Railroad ties
- Transmission oil
- Items containing Freon
All recyclable materials must be clean and rinsed out.
- Newspaper & inserts
- Magazines and Catalogs
- Cardboard and Clean Empty Pizza Boxes (Flattened into pieces not larger than 2X4 feet.)
- Paper Boxes (Cereal, cracker, pasta, tissue, shoe, gift, etc. (discard plastic liner and flatten)
- Junk Mail and & Home Office Paper
- Telephone Directories and All Books
- School papers, files, folders, etc.
- All envelopes
- Gift wrap
Plastic and Metal
- Household cleaning supply containers (All containers must be emptied, rinsed and caps discarded.
- Labels are acceptable)
- Aerosol cans (No pesticide or spray paints!)
- Metal cans with or without lids
- Milk cartons and drink boxes
- Rinsed out #1 and #2 plastic bottles and jars
- Clear, green and brown glass bottles and jars