Dumpster Rental in Delaware
Whether you’re taking on a huge home renovation project in the heart of Dover or you’re cleaning up and landscaping your property in Wilmington, using a dumpster rental in Delaware can help you deal with all the cleanup. Most people forget to think about cleanup until they have a massive pile of debris sitting in their yard. Don’t make the mistake of waiting until you’re overrun with trash to think about renting a dumpster. Plan to rent a dumpster from the beginning.
At Dumpsters on Demand, we offer a variety of different sizes and rental options throughout the state of Delaware so you can find the right choice for any size or type of project you’re planning.
Projects Best Suited for Dumpster Rental
When should you consider renting a dumpster in Dover? Here’s a look at some of the projects when renting a dumpster may make sense:
- Home Improvement Projects– Are you renovating a bathroom, kitchen or other room in your home? You’re sure to have plenty of debris that needs to be removed, and an on-site dumpster helps ensure the project flows smoothly.
- Neighborhood Cleanup Projects– If your entire community is getting together to clean up the neighborhood, there’s sure to be a lot of trash that needs to be disposed of. Having a dumpster ensures that trash doesn’t end up back in your neighborhood.
- Decluttering and Downsizing– If you’re planning to sell your home or you’re moving somewhere smaller, eliminating clutter and items you don’t need is essential. What you can’t donate can be placed in a dumpster, which will save you from making all those trips to your area landfill.
- Landscaping Projects– Eliminating yard debris can leave you running back and forth to a landfill. A smaller dumpster may be a perfect way to take care of that yard waste.
- Foreclosures and Estate Sales– If you purchased a foreclosure or a home at an estate sale, you might be left with a lot of clutter to eliminate from the house. Dumpster rental Newark makes this simple and easy.
- Large Outdoor Events– If you’re throwing a large outdoor event, don’t forget to think about trash removals. Strategically placing a dumpster on-site can help you keep the grounds debris-free.
Choosing the Right Dumpster Size for Your Project
If you’re ready to go with a dumpster rental for your Delaware project, one of the most important decisions you’ll need to make is figuring out the size of the container. Dumpsters are available in several different sizes, so you’ll need to determine what size works best for your project before you rent. Keep the following guidelines in mind as you choose:
- Think About Your Project– What type of project are you doing? If you know the scope of your project, you’ll be able to work with a rental company to determine the ideal dimensions and size for your needs.
- Keep Weight in Mind– Volume isn’t the only consideration when choosing your dumpster rental in Pike Creek Valley. Keep the weight of the trash in mind as well.
- Consider Dumpster Placement– The container you choose needs to fit on your property. Think about how much room you have available and where it needs to be placed for optimal loading. These considerations will affect the size you choose.
What Items Can Go in the Dumpster?
Make sure you’re aware of what can and can’t go in your dumpster when you choose dumpster rentals – and make sure to check city guidelines (Rehoboth Beach might have different rules from Elsmere).
Things you generally can place in a dumpster include:
- Non-organic trash
- Household junk
- Paper products
Some items may be allowed in a rental dumpster if it’s the only material placed in the container. These items may include:
- Rock and dirt
- Roofing shingles
- Wood and drywall
Things you shouldn’t place in rented dumpsters in Delaware include:
- Food waste
- Contaminated soil
- Computer monitors (and other electronics)
Always talk to your rental company about the items they do and do not allow in their containers.
Is a Dumpster Rental Right for You?
Are you planning a big project? Wondering what you’re going to do with that extra garbage and debris? If so, there’s a good chance that a dumpster rental in Delaware is an excellent choice for you. Rentals help you save time and money while keeping your home safe. Contact us today to learn more about available sizes, rental rates in your city and more.